Browsing Category

Oil and Gas

Tullow awarded four licences in Côte d’Ivoire

Tullow Oil plc (Tullow) has acquired 90% stakes in four onshore blocks in Côte d’Ivoire. Petroci, the national oil company of Côte d’Ivoire, holds the remaining 10%. The four blocks - CI 518, CI519, CI301 and CI302 – cover 5,035 square…
Read More...