AUTHOR NAME
Isaac Kaledzi
8973 POSTS
0 COMMENTS
Isaac Kaledzi is an experienced and award winning journalist from Ghana. He has worked for several media brands both in Ghana and on the International scene. Isaac Kaledzi is currently serving as an African Correspondent for DW.
Ghana: Police arrest men with bombs
Police in Ghana’s capital Accra have arrested some individuals in possession of grenades with one of the suspects said to be a member of Jihadist militant group in Iraq and Syria (ISIS).
Kenya: Man arrested for having sex with goats
State prosecutors in Kenya have charged a man with having sex with two goats belonging and killing them afterwards.
Chibok girls in Boko Haram captivity seen in new video
A new video has emerged showing some of the Chibok school girls kidnapped by the Militant group, Boko Haram in Nigeria in 2014 still in captivity.
Kenyan police defiles 15-year old girl in cell
Police in Kenya are reported to be detaining one of their colleagues who is accused of defiling a 15 year old girl in police cell on Saturday.
Zambia makes progress in fight against cholera
Zambian officials have said that they are making progress in the fight against Cholera outbreak as the number of cases being recorded reduces.
British company Carillion goes into liquidation
The move came after discussions between Carillion, its lenders and the government failed to reach a deal to save the company.
Australian Open: SA’s Anderson in first round shock exit
Britain’s Kyle Edmund outfought Kevin Anderson over nearly five hours to send the 11th seed tumbling out of the Australian Open 6-7(4) 6-3 3-6 6-3 6-4 in the first round on Monday.
Tunisia: Protests resume after days of calm
There were violent protests in Tunisia's capital Tunis on Sunday days after relative calm as citizens agitate over economic reforms.
Trump denies being a racist despite “shithole” comment
The US President Donald Trump has denied claims that he is a racist despite calling African countries last week “shithole” during a meeting over immigration reforms in his country.
4 soldiers killed central Congo attack
Suspected militia fighters killed four Congolese soldiers in a hit-and-run attack on a military post in troubled Kasai-Central province’s capital, Kananga, U.N.-funded radio reported on Sunday.



