Monday, February 16, 2026
- Advertisement -spot_img

AUTHOR NAME

Isaac Kaledzi

8971 POSTS
0 COMMENTS
Isaac Kaledzi is an experienced and award winning journalist from Ghana. He has worked for several media brands both in Ghana and on the International scene. Isaac Kaledzi is currently serving as an African Correspondent for DW.

Venezuela snubs regional powers as more die in unrest

Venezuela says it is quitting the Organization of American States in anger at pressure from the bloc over the government's handling of a deadly...

Draw for Confederation Cup completed

TP Mazembe of DR Congo face trips to South Africa, Guinea and Gabon as they bid to defend their Confederation Cup title. The five-time African...

Museveni’s critic sent back to prison by the court

The University lecturer who is standing trial for 'insulting' and criticizing the President of Uganda, Yoweri Museveni and his wife will remain in detention...

Nigeria’s Buhari to now work from home

Nigeria’s President, Muhammadu Buhari will now be working from his home, according to the country’s Information and Culture ministry. The minister for Information and Culture,...

Press Freedom: Namibia tops Africa in 2017 RSF Index

Namibia ranks 24th globally out of 180 countries, according to the just released 2017 World Press Freedom Index. The rankings by Reporters Without Borders...

Nigerians stranded in Libya repatriated

Over 200 Nigerians who were stranded in Libya on Tuesday returned home via a flight in Lagos. They were 253 in total with officials giving the...

Mourinho just getting started at Man United

Manchester United can look forward to "better years" after winning the League Cup and qualifying for the Europa League semi-finals, manager Jose Mourinho has...

Trump seeks ‘biggest tax cut in history’

President Donald Trump is to propose slashing the rate of corporation tax when he announces his tax plan later. White House officials say the centrepiece...

20 killed in clashes in DR Congo’s Kasai region

Twenty people died in ethnic clashes last week in the troubled central Kasai region of Democratic Republic of Congo, the United Nations said Wednesday. The...

Angolan president sets Aug 23 for general elections

Angolan President Jose Eduardo dos Santos has signed a decree setting August 23 as the date for general elections, state radio reported on Wednesday. Dos...

Latest news

- Advertisement -spot_img