Thursday, August 20, 2026
- Advertisement -

CATEGORY

News

South Africa confirms third case of coronavirus

South Africa has confirmed its third case of the coronavirus, according to the country's Health Minster.The third patient is the wife of the KwaZulu-Natal...

South Africa records second case of Coronavirus

South Africa has confirmed its second case of Coronavirus.Minister of Health Zweli Mkhize made the announcement on Saturday.He said the patient is a 39...

Ghana: 1.5 million Fulanis protest treatment as non-citizens

Over 1.5 million Fulanis in Ghana are protesting against their treatment as non-citizens.The Funalis claim they are being denied access to national documents such...

Egypt confirms 12 new coronavirus cases on a cruise boat

Egypt's health ministry has confirmed 12 more cases of coronavirus among occupants of a cruise boat on the River Nile.The boat was heading to...

Ivorian President Ouattara would not seek re-election

Ivory Coast’s President Alassane Ouattara on Thursday said he would not be seeking re-election, assuring that he would be ending his tenure this year.Elections...

First case of coronavirus confirmed in South Africa

The first case of coronavirus in South Africa has been confirmed, according to the country's health minister.Dr Zweli Mkhize said on Thursday that "the...

Africa’s confirmed coronavirus cases now hit 27

Africa's confirmed coronavirus cases reached 27 on Thursday after South Africa confirmed one case.Earlier on Wednesday Algeria and Senegal recorded new cases, according to...

Algeria: Entire family of nine tests positive for coronavirus

An entire family of nine in Algeria tested positive for coronavirus on Wednesday, according to the country's health ministry.The new cases meant Algeria has...

WHO says coronavirus is deadlier than the seasonal flu strains

The World Health Organization (WHO) has revealed that the novel coronavirus is deadlier than seasonal flu strains.  According to WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, there...

Uganda’s ex-army chief to challenge Museveni for the presidency

A former army commander in Uganda, Lt Gen Henry Tumukunde has announced his intention to challenge President Yoweri Museveni for the presidency.The former Security...

Latest news

- Advertisement -